A registry at The Depot is the cherry on top to the registering task every couple must tackle. Here, you don’t have a checklist of needs and staples you must follow. At The Depot, we invite you to choose the finishing touches that take your essentials up a notch. Your own style and flair paired with our unique selection are a match made in heaven.
Here are a few of our registry favorites
1. A maple serving board with your new monogram or last name is such an exciting treat to serve cheese and crackers on when you entertain. Easy to use, it celebrates your union with friends and family again and again.
2. A wine chiller/ice bucket hand painted in Italy with your monogram is exactly the kind of special gift your guest wants to present to you! Also makes a great cachepot for a potted ivy plant. (Ancient Greeks presented an ivy wreath to newlyweds as a symbol of fidelity).
3. A lazy susan made from a wine barrel is a decorative statement, a centerpiece, a practical help, a cheeseboard or the best way to play scrabble. Each one we get, has markings from any number of different French vineyards.
4. A hand embroidered pillow of a state, city or country that has special significance to the two of you is a lot of fun. Where did you meet? Go to college? Your honeymoon destination?
5. Memory blocks from Sid Dickens are a special way to commemorate your lives together. Small enough to be easy to find room to hang on any wall, and amazing when grouped together. Tell your story through the pictures, letters, numbers and zodiac options that change twice a year.
6. McCullough invitation mirror is a classic piece to showcase one of the cornerstone elements of your wedding celebration, your invitation.
HOW IT WORKS:
Our registrants will first browse the store (complete with a glass of complimentary champagne!) and spend time discovering all the unexpected goodies throughout. Every couple then does a walk through with a registry consultant who will help you pull your perfect list together. The consultant ensures that when you’re done, you have a complete collection of items that will compliment everything you have or will have in your kitchen and home. Your registry consultant will then follow you on your journey with updates and check ins and any help needed!
Come in or call us at 973-425-4080 to schedule an appointment.