Registering at The Depot is the cherry on top to that task every bride must tackle. Here, you don’t have a checklist of needs, staples, and practical concerns. At The Depot, we like to share with you the finishing touches that take your basics up a notch, and make them personal. Your own style and flair and our unique items are a match made in heaven.
Some of the items most registered for by brides:
1. A maple hard wood serving/cutting board complete with your new monogram or last name is such an exciting treat! Stylish, custom, easy to care for, it celebrates your union with friends and family again and again.
2. A wine chiller/ice bucket hand painted in Italy with your monogram is exactly the kind of special gift your guest wants to present to you! Also makes a great cachepot for a potted ivy plant. (ancient Greeks presented an ivy wreath to newlyweds as a symbol of fidelity.).
3. A lazy susan crafted from a wine barrel is a decorative statement, a centerpiece, a practical help, a cheese board, or the best way to play Scrabble. Each one we get, has markings from any number of different French vineyards.
4. A pillow embroidered with a favorite state, city or country that has special
significance to the two of you is a lot of fun. Where did you meet? Go to college?
Your honeymoon destination?
5. Ceramic collectible memory blocks from Sid Dickens are a super special way to commemorate your lives together. Small enough to hang on any wall, and amazing when grouped together. Tell your story through the pictures, letters, numbers, and zodiac options that change twice a year.
6. McCullough invitation mirror is a classic piece to showcase one of the cornerstone elements of your wedding celebration, your invitation.
HOW IT WORKS:
Typically, our brides take a walk around, browsing, and discovering what unexpected goodies we may have in store. Then, they team up with a salesperson who follows the bride around second time, to answer any questions and write the registry for her. The fun of it is, there are no rules! It’s a wish list dream come true. Our brides choose offbeat, unpredictable, unique items that we may only ever get once and you may never see again.
Come in or call us at 973-425-4080 to schedule an appointment.